Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Final Project Blog Post

1. The process creating questions for my research questions was really easy because I would find info about running shoes then i would turn them into questions for my survey. 
2. My survey was different from others because my survey was straight forward and others had options for what ever you typed it'll go to a whole different survey based on that answer. 
3. Yes, my demographic questions helped me understand my results because it helped me understand how many people in the survey what type of shoe people liked.
4. In some places in my survey i would have not explained the question well enough and i nearly had the same exact questions referring to the running shoes.  
5. I had 18 responses.  








6. We could have everyone go into a group like the apprentice and be assigned something and then we could work on it 
and itll be really fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment